Protection Plans That Work for You
Kia is known worldwide to produce quality cars that are as easy on the wallet as they are on the eyes. But don’t let that mislead you into thinking you must sacrifice peace of mind to own an eye-catching vehicle at a great price.
Warranty Coverage You Can Count on
Kia’s Total Car Ownership Coverage warranty ensures that you get the Kia experience you hoped for when you signed on the dotted line.
- 5-year/100,000 km Comprehensive Warranty: Covers nearly the entire vehicle.
- 5-year/100,000 km Powertrain Warranty: Covers engine, transmission, axles, driveshafts, and differentials.
- 5-year/Unlimited km Roadside Assistance: You're covered if your vehicle breaks down anywhere in North America.
- 1-year/20,000 km First-Year Adjustments: Covers the things you should replace eventually over vehicle ownership, but certainly not in the first year - wiper blades, fuses, brake pads, bulbs, etc.
- 8-year/130,000 km Major Emission Components: Should the government tighten emission regulations, we will make adjustments to allow your Kia to conform to the new emission standards.
*Some restrictions apply. Contact a Wheaton Kia financial advisor for additional information.
Kia Protection Plans
Kia’s warranty program isn’t the only way you can insure yourself against the unexpected. Read more about the Kia Protection Plans available here at Wheaton Kia.